both teams barely made

in News 14.02.2012 06:55
von qiaohai | 2 Beiträge | 2 Punkte

Manning appeared on the "Late Show with Ray Allen Jersey David Letterman" as he wrapped up a three-state victory lap, from Indiana to a Disney World appearance in Florida to New Shaquille O'Neal Jersey York Penny Hardaway Jersey for Letterman, after the New York Giants' Super Bowl winNot only is the front four playing well, the linebackers are stopping the run and the secondary is covering so well that quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan Rajon Rondo Jersey and Alex Smith rarely were able to hit their primary Dennis Rodman Jersey targets in the playoffs"Jaimie Libby, who volunteered at the NFL Experience, said, "I felt special being a Jason Kidd Jersey Hoosier and the Super Bowl coming to Indianapolis, it was pretty amazing

And I realized that I was happy the G-men won It wasn't that we couldn't play, but we were off by a little bit here or there The first game that Jason Pierre-Paul's dad came to was the Super Bowl

Adding to the juicy potential of a down-to-the-wire reprise of 2008, both teams barely made it to Indy To nobody I'll remember Tom Brady completing a 4th and Dwyane Wade Jersey 16 to Deion Branch on the sidelines with 39 seconds left and Jason Terry Jersey thinking, "Oh my God, I'm glad Carlos Boozer Jersey I'm not a Giants' fan Kevin Garnett Jersey at this exact moment

appeared to sing "I don't give a (expletive)," although it was Russell Westbrook Jersey hard to hear clearly And it looked like a successful one when they stormed back from a 9-0 deficit and led 17-9 in the third quarterKevin Monaghan, Paul Pierce Jersey managing director of digital media for NBC Sports Group, said the live stream "exceeded our expectations in every way

nach oben springen

RE: both teams barely made

in News 12.04.2012 07:08
von jerseytopfans | 9 Beiträge | 9 Punkte

The Clippers snapped a two-game winning streak and lost for just the second time in 10 games. kevin durant jersey "I couldn't make a shot, " said Paul who was 7 for 17 from the floor, and missed three of his four attempts from outside the arc. derrick rose jersey "I couldn't throw a rock in the ocean. We had a lot of easy ones that we just couldn't convert. lebron james jersey "The Clippers pulled to 86-83 with 55. 8 seconds left on Jordan's dunk. But Memphis hit all six of its free throws, including four by Conley, in the final 31 seconds to preserve the victory. The Grizzlies led 52-41 at halftime despite committing seven turnovers, a prelude to a night of miscues. derrick rose jersey Memphis overcame the ballhandling problems by shooting 55 percent and controlling the boards, 23-18 before the break. "They are one of the best rebounding teams in the league, " Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro said. "I thought we did a good job handling some of the pressure, but we did not rebound the ball well, especially in the first half. They were more physical, kobe bryant jersey and we struggled to shoot the ball. "

nach oben springen

Memphis finished shooting 50 percent, while the Clippers were limited to 41 percent. derrick rose jersey
Gasol led the Grizzlies with 12 points in the first half. No Clippers player had reached double figures, but Paul and Foye had nine apiece and Griffin had eight. kevin durant jersey Griffin also spent some time on the bench with two fouls. The Clippers, who committed five turnovers in the half, including two in the final minute, kobe bryant jersey shot 37 percent before the break. Memphis extended the lead to 15 early in the second half, and maintained a double-digit margin through much of the third quarter. The Grizzlies led 71-60 heading to the fourth. Bledsoe's layup got the Clippers' deficit under double digits to start the final period, lebron james jersey but Mayo scored a pair of baskets, extending the lead to 81-64 with 7 minutes left. Griffin and Paul were on the bench at the time. When they returned during the middle portion of the fourth, kevin durant jersey consecutive baskets by Paul pulled Los Angeles to 84-74 with 3: 14 left.

nach oben springen

Paul's 3-point play with 1: 22 left got the Clippers to 86-81, the closest they had been since the latter stages of the first half. derrick rose jersey A dunk by Jordan with 55. 8 seconds left got them even closer at 86-83. But Gay got a feed from Mayo on the baseline with the Clippers overplaying defensively and his dunk put the Grizzlies up five. kobe bryant jersey Gay followed with two free throws after Paul's turnover, and Conley converted the final four free throws. "We got stops, " Griffin said of the comeback. dwyane wade jersey "We got in the open court and got some easy buckets. Once that happens, some shots start to fall. We fought back, but obviously didn't finish it out, and that was the problem. derrick rose jersey "No one had to point out how close the two teams are or could ignore the possibility of a first-round 4 vs. 5 matchup. dwyane wade jersey "We are right there, " Griffin said. "We are going back and forth. We very likely could (face each other), and we are excited about that. "

nach oben springen